Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello

Tilting night in the BTC poker arena. I was playing Scumpson, at 50/100 PLO8 on Sealswithclubs. (This is ~$120 buy-in, for anyone who doesn't know.) Scumpson can play good sometimes, but on this night I was just much better than him. Nothing was gonna go wrong.

Then the veganhippie sat down. This offered a new twist, and the veganhippie ran really good against me. He got it in kind of bad twice and came away with a scoop and a chop.

Later I raised 8867 (spades) on the button, and player 'sub' re-raised from the SB. Flop came 974 with 2 spades. He bet, I shoved, he elected to just call to save himself the chance to get lucky on the turn and then feel like he didn't get it in bad, turn was a red ace, he put in the rest, I made the curse/call, and he found a way to scoop with A336.

Sometimes that happens, sometimes you lose. But it's too bad it happened playing the 50/100 level. If I ran bad yesterday instead of today it would have been less costly. I had 106 bitcoins, now I have 90.

I'm recently divorced, living in my van while I travel through the USA. It's the best method I can think of to achieve my lifelong dream of professional internet poker playing. I'm starting here in rural Washington D.C., and I'll travel West. Eventually making it to Las Vegas, NV, where I will try my destiny at the 2013 World Series of Poker.

Follow my journey, root me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment